Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Introductions

Need MH4U friend codes!!!

Hey guys. It's been a long while! I'm progressing through MH4U and wanted to reconnect with you guys to tackle some of those harder quests. Leave me your friend code on 3ds and let's hunt some monsters.
Small Synders 3y
Synders0181Small Synders 3y
Introductions

Is this forum still active?

I'm just wondering if this forum is still active. I lived in the KC area and looking to find some hunters to hunt with. With that being said my gamename is Hamurio.Yoroshiku.
Member avatar small Hamurio 3y
Hamurio2265Small DreaddJester 3y
Introductions

howdy

Glad to see other people in kc are playing monster hunter. I play mostly on wii u but could transfer to 3ds if there are any local events. I'm at HR152 right now and primarily use ls, db and lbg.
Member avatar small moose 4y
moose2240Member avatar small moose 4y
Introductions

Hey there I finally got a 3ds a few weeks ago and of course my first new games on it are Monster Hunter and Pokemon X, I beat X within the first week but am working on MH3U which I had forgotten how much I love it. Im still a bit rusty but Im glka...
Member avatar small Gatalbero 4y
Gatalbero1225Member avatar small Gatalbero 4y
Introductions

Hi I'm new

Hi, just got MH3U on my 3ds, got about 90 hours played. Looking for people for multiplayer, I unlocked Hi rank village about a week ago and hi rank port yesterday. MH4 looks awesome, and the online multiplayer is going to be great! Have any of you...
Member avatar small Wincy 5y
Wincy3367Small Synders 4y
Introductions

New Guy

Hello guys I just found this site today and i'm super excited.Monster Hunter is my main hobby and the only game I really play.I have been playing since the monster hunter freedom.I currently only own the 3ds version but i'm saving for my wii uas w...
Member avatar small flyingmonkey 5y
flyingmonkey5377Small DreaddJester 5y
Page 1