Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Events

Proposed Event: Monster Hunter BBQ

This is exactly what it sounds like. A gathering of monster hunters for good food and fun monster killing. Figuring a pot luck of whatever everyone wants to bring but would encourage Monster Hunter themed foods. Naturally this will take place on a...
Small DreaddJester 6y
DreaddJester1337Small DreaddJester 6y
Events

Proposed Event: Greatest Monster Hunter Challenge

So the idea here is to hold an event where we decide on one specific arena challenge and each player plays that specific challenge by themselves. Player with the fastest time wins. Options for this event could be: 1. multiple arena challenges, ...
Small DreaddJester 6y
DreaddJester1196Small DreaddJester 6y
Events

Proposed Event: London/KC Joint Gathering

So yeah, we won't specificly be getting togeter in person but instead we will both be hosting events on the same day at nearly the same time. Perhaps those with WiiU's can join up together in a London/KC mashup and otherwise the events will both ...
Small DreaddJester 6y
DreaddJester1217Small DreaddJester 6y
Events

Proposed Event: Monster Hunt n LARP

This is an early idea we kicked around and I thought I'd see if anyone would be interested.So the idea here is to team up for one weekend day with a LARP group and spend a day in the park playing Monster Hunter and swinging foam swords. For those ...
Small DreaddJester 6y
DreaddJester1377Small DreaddJester 6y
Events

Multiple meeting days

So that last couple of Fridays, meetings have been held at Jesters place. Fridays seem to be going really well at this location. I want to extend my thanks to jester for providing us with a comfortable location. Availability due to work changes co...
Small Serindel 6y
Serindel8886Small Serindel 6y
Events

Next Meetup

When would we like to schedule our next game session?? Friday, Saturday, or Sunday of next weekend work for anyone??
Small DreaddJester 6y
DreaddJester6612Small Serindel 6y
Events

Meeting up this week.

So im off monday- thursday this week if anyone wants to meet up just hit me up.
Small Serindel 6y
Serindel1196Small Serindel 6y
Page 1