Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
General and Off Topic

Keeping the Forums active

well I try to get on here and check at least once a day to see if there is anything new been post and since there hasn't been a single post In 3 weeks I figured I would post and say what I have been up to I have been playing MH on my Wii U Played ...
Small shaggster16 5y
shaggster164429Small DreaddJester 5y
General and Off Topic

Online Dice, DnD game

so I am part of several gaming communities and I have stumbled upon a website where you have host and share DnD campaigns and can customize almost everything about your game so if you are interested check it out at www.roll20.com
Small shaggster16 5y
shaggster161222Small shaggster16 5y
General and Off Topic

Why can't my Hunting Horn be this cool??!!!

I want this to be my hunting horn in Monster Hunter. Hell I want the music to play too!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-Op1Mng4oY
Small DreaddJester 5y
DreaddJester1140Small DreaddJester 5y
General and Off Topic

Table Top Dungeons and Dragons

So Friday night we kicked around the idea of having a tabletop D&D session. I told my wife about it and she's really interested in playing if anyone else is. I'll DM since I have the most experience at doing that. Not sure yet though if it w...
Small DreaddJester 5y
DreaddJester6539Small DreaddJester 5y
General and Off Topic

RaiderZ

Hey Jester you got me into this game maybe we should meet up ingame, also I play alot of pc games ask me if you also play
Small shaggster16 5y
shaggster1611742Small DreaddJester 5y
General and Off Topic

Steam Names

[GE] Chaos Dessarshaggster16 are names you can find me under
Small shaggster16 5y
shaggster161143Small shaggster16 5y
General and Off Topic

Best Game Trailer Ever!!!

So the game is called Leviathan: Warships. I have no idea if it's a good game or not but the trailer is totally awesome and makes me at least want to try it!! "Ship just got real!!"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vxxnq5YAVHw&feature=youtu.be
Small DreaddJester 5y
DreaddJester1147Small DreaddJester 5y
General and Off Topic

US Nintendo Shop Taking Orders For 3DS XL Circle Pad Pro

Just in case anyone missed it, Nintendo of America's shop is now taking orders for a 3DS XL version of the Circle Pad Pro. They ship on April 19th. I've already got one on order. Hopefully in a week or so I'll have it.Here's a link: American 3...
Small DreaddJester 5y
DreaddJester1152Small DreaddJester 5y
General and Off Topic

Black ops 2, Borderlands 2, MW3, RE6

i play all of these, not so regularly, but on days like today, after spending many days in a row farming a rathalos plate, im gonna take a break from MH till the next meeting =/. steam and ps3 are my only playing platforms atm
Small Serindel 5y
Serindel5406Small Serindel 5y
Page 1